A new era of greater justice, freedom, and health for the Maya people.
- to produce and disseminate high quality research focused on the living Maya;
- to produce social, scientific and academic multimedia outputs about the contemporary Maya
- to work with the Maya by tailoring our research questions to their needs;
- to work with the Maya to provide methods, tools, techniques and concepts for initiatives that are oriented to the improvement of their quality of life;
- to disseminate science through art and to publicise the work of artists, photographers, researchers and communities in general.